- Introduction to Psychology, PSY 101a
- Psychology Research Methods, PSY 200a
- Media Psychology, PSY 306a
- How culture, social systems, and social networks affect substance use disorders treatment and recovery in the United States, Eastern and Central Europe, and Africa
- Recovery systems for women with substance use disorder and victims of domestic violence
- Community re-integration marginalized groups
- How improv comedy and live performance arts can improve group cohesion and trust in recovery homes, prisons, and workplace settings
- Introduction to Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Psychology Research Methods
- The Psychology of Social Change (Community Psychology)
- Abnormal Psychology, including addictions and substance abuse
- Personality Psychology
Ph.D. (Community Psychology), DePaul University, Chicago, US, 2014
- Njoku, M.G.C, Harvey, R., Jason, L.A. (2017). Substance Use Aftercare Services in Nigeria: Proposing the Oxford House Model, GOUNI Journal of Management and Social Sciences, [S.l.], v. 3, n. 1, p. 1-10, Feb. 2017. ISSN 2550-7265. Read more.
- Kithuri, K.E., Harvey, R.*, Jason, L.A. (2016). An evaluation of support assets of addiction recovery settings in Kenya. Contemporary Behavioral Health Care, 2, 1-6. (* co-first author). DOI: 10.15761/CBHC.1000116.
- Bustos, Y., Harvey, R., Jason, L.A. (2016). Important activities among justice-involved individuals with substance use disorders in post-treatment aftercare settings. Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly 34(4). PMID: 28484304 PMCID: PMC5419682 DOI: 10.1080/07347324.2016.1217709
- Harvey, R., Jason, L. A., & Ferrari, J. (2016). Substance abuse relapse in Oxford House recovery homes: A survival analysis evaluation. Substance Abuse, 37(2), 281-285. PMID: 26308507 PMCID: PMC4864162 DOI: 10.1080/08897077.2015.1080786
- Polcin, D. L., Mericle, A. Callahan, S., Harvey, R., Jason, L. A. (2015). Challenges and rewards of conducting research on recovery residences for alcohol and drug disorders. Journal of Drug Issues, 46(1), 51-63. PMID: 26834279 PMCID: PMC4731874 DOI: 10.1177/0022042615616432
- Komer, A. C., Jason, L. A., Harvey, R., & Olson, B. (2015). Leadership styles of Oxford House officers. Journal of Addictive Behaviors, Therapy, & Rehabilitation, 4(2).
- Jason, L. A., Olson, B., Harvey, R., (2015). Evaluating alternative aftercare models for ex-offenders. Journal of Drug Issues, 45(1) 53–68.
- Harvey, R., Mortensen, J., Aase, D., Jason, L., & Ferrari, J. (2013). Factors affecting the sustainability of self-run recovery homes in the United States. International Journal of Self-Help & Self-Care, 7(1), 99-109.
- Harvey, R., & Jason, L. (2011). Contrasting social climates of small peer-run versus a larger staff-run substance abuse recovery setting. American Journal of Community Psychology, 48(3/4), 365-372.
- Harvey, R., & Mihaylov, N. (2017). International Careers in Community Psychology. In O. Glantsman & J. Viola (Eds.), Diverse Careers in Community Psychology (pp. 270-293). New York: Oxford University Press. ISBN: 9780190457938
- Harvey, R., Jason, L. (2015). Continuing care for substance use disorders: Oxford House recovery homes. The Addictions Newsletter, Summer Issue, 12-14.
- Jason, L. and Harvey, R. (March 26, 2013). Humane, cost-effective systems for formerly incarcerated people. Oxford University Press Blog.
Harvey, R. (2011). Oxford Houses in Bulgaria: an excursion in international community psychology. The Community Psychologist, 44(4), 32-33.