- Marketing, BUS 260b
- Marketing, BUS 260c
- Marketing, BUS 260d
- Consumer behavior
- Intergenerational influence
- Religion and consumption
- Cognitive priming
PhD Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (2003), Major Field: Marketing Minor Field: Psychology
MBA Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (1991) Major Area: Marketing
BS Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (1989) Major Area: Biology Minor Area: Psychology
- Essiz, Oguzhan, Sidar Yurteri, Carter A. Mandrik, and Aysu Senyuz (2022), “Exploring the Value- Action Gap in Green Consumption: Roles of Risk Aversion, Subjective Knowledge, and Gender Differences,” Journal of Global Marketing, DOI: 10.1080/08911762.2022.2116376.
- Essiz, Oguzhan, and Carter A. Mandrik (2022), “Intergenerational Influence on Sustainable Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors: Roles of Family Communication and Peer Influence in Environmental Consumer Socialization,” Psychology & Marketing 39 (1), 5-26.
- Ekici, Ahmet, Aminreza Shiri and Carter A. Mandrik (2018), “The Message in the Box: How Exposure to Money Affects Charitable Giving,”Marketing Letters 29 (2), 137-149.
- Mandrik, Carter A., Yeqing Bao and Sijun Wang (2018), “A Cross-national Study of Intergenerational Influence: US and PRC,” Journal of Consumer Marketing 35 (1), 91-104.
- Mandrik, Carter A., Edward F. Fern and Yeqing Bao (2005), “Intergenerational Influence: Role of Conformity to Peers and Communication Effectiveness,” Psychology & Marketing 22 (October), 813-832.
- Mandrik, Carter A. and Yeqing Bao (2005), “Exploring the Concept and Measurement of General Risk Aversion: An Empirical Investigation,”in Advances in Consumer Research, Geeta Menon and Akshay Rao (eds.), Vol.32, Provo, UT: Association for Consumer Research, 531-539.
- Bao, Yeqing and Carter A. Mandrik (2004), “Discerning Store Brand Users from Value Conscious Consumers: The Role of Prestige Sensitivity and Need for Cognition,” in Advances in Consumer Research, Barbara E. Kahn and Mary Frances Luce (eds.), Vol. 31, Provo, UT: Association for Consumer Research, 707-712.
- Coupey, Eloise, David Brinberg and Carter A. Mandrik (2000), “Internet-Based Consumption and the Quality of Life of Rural Communities,” Quarterly Journal of Electronic Commerce, 1 (1).
- Mandrik, Carter A. (1996), “Consumer Heuristics: The Tradeoff Between Processing Effort and Value in Brand Choice,” in Advances in Consumer Research, Kim Corfman and John Lynch (eds.), Vol. 23, Provo, UT: Association for Consumer Research, 301-307