- Intro to Cinematography, JMC 233
- Advanced Cinematography for Social Change, JMC397
Work for American University in Bulgaria since 2008.
Office of Computing and Communications as Administrative and Technical assistant.
JMC2101 Post: Production
JMC 2033: Cinematography
Tutor / JMC397b Special Topics: Advanced Cinematography for Social Change
Adjunct Professor / JMC233a Intro to Cinematography
PhD candidate: The South-West University „ Neofit Rilski” Blagoevgrad – film studies, film arts and television
Master of Arts: The South-West University „ Neofit Rilski” Blagoevgrad – film studies, film arts and television
IX NATIONAL CONFERENCE “ACCESS OF YOUNG PEOPLE TO CULTURE: THE ROLE OF YOUTH COMPOSITIONS”. Award: Category “Youth Ensemble” with the short film “Prima violina”.
- National conference “Criticism and innovation” – South West University Blagoevgrad
- Participated as DP in Digital residency organized by the Creative Europe Theater in Palm project.
- Guest lecturer for a workshop in Free University of Brussels (ULB), program ” Go and see” Brussels, March 2023.
- DP in Upcoming project C1 /Activity Title Training of trainers to perform Act 1 PORTUGAL