- EU Politics, EUR 212a
- Comparative Politics, EUR 213a
- Research Methods, EUR 307a
- EU political and economic institutions
- Comparative politics
- Social science research methods
- Political economy of EU eastern enlargement
- Interest groups politics
- Industrial relations in Central-Eastern Europe
PhD, Political Economy, Central European University,2011
MA, Political Science, Central European University, 2005
MA, European Studies, Adam Mickiewicz University, 2004
- ‘Unions for Whom? Union Democracy and Precarious Workers in Poland and Italy’ [with Stefania Marino, Adam Mrozowicki and Valeria Pulignano]. Economic and Industrial Democracy, https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/01438…
- ‘Weak Labour, Strong Interests: Polish Trade Unions and the Integration of EU Energy and Service Markets’ [with Aleksandra Lis]. Journal of Common Market Studies, 2017, 55(3): 432-448.
- Market Expansion and Social Dumping in Europe (ed.). London and New York: Routledge, 2015.
- ‘Challenges of Upgrading: The Dynamics of East Central Europe’s Integration into the European Automotive Networks’ [with Vera Šćepanović]. German Journal of Industrial Relations/ Industrielle Beziehungen, 2010, 17(2): 123-146.
- ‘Cross-border Competition and Trade Union Responses in the Enlarged EU: Evidence from the Automotive Industry in Germany and Poland’. European Journal of Industrial Relations, 2010, 16(2): 199-135.