- Exposition, ENG 101j
- Advanced Fiction Workshop, ENG 305a
- Screenwriting, FLM 221a
- Fiction and Creative non-Fiction writing; Screenwriting
- Modernist and Postmodernist Literature
- Hypertext and Hypermedia
- Counterculture Literature
- Children’s Literature
- Film Studies and Production
M.F.A., Brown University, Creative Writing, 2003
B.S., University of Wisconsin River Falls, English (with Honors),1991
- Composition (ENG 101 and 102)
- Introduction to Literature (ENG 210)
- Introduction to Creative Writing (ENG 205)
- American Literature 1865 to Present (ENG 242)
- Public Speaking (ENG 311)
- Hypertext and Electronic Literature (ENG 370)
- Counterculture Literature (ENG 370)
- Introduction to Screenwriting (ENG 221)
Selected Recent Publications
- “The Ex-Court Painter, Goya, and The Princess.” Modern Grimmoire: A Contemporary Anthology of Fairy Tales, Fables & Folklore. Canton: Indigo Ink, 2013.
- “Done to Scale.” Conjunctions , 2018. Read more.
“A Bead to String.” Tiny Crimes . New York. Catapult & Black Balloon Publishing, 2018. Read more.
- “We is We.” The Dark , 2017. Read more.
The Eyes, A Novella and Stories. South Bend: Mixer, 2013.