AUBG By the Numbers
31 Average age
24 Average class size
47% Average salary increase
WHY Executive MBA AT AUBG?
- U.S. and Bulgarian Accreditation
- Innovative curriculum focused on new concepts and best practices.
- Interactive and engaged learning based on case approach.
- Outstanding international faculty members and leading practitioners with global know-how and local awareness.
- Cultural diversity and professional experiences of fellow participants.
- Weekend classes designed for busy professionals.
- A business trip enabling EMBA students to learn from real-world business situations and practices at leading European companies.
- Excellent employment prospects and high incomes for graduates.
- Strong alumni networking.
AUBG's Executive MBA, the first executive MBA program in Bulgaria established in 2003, is highly selective and has successfully educated the business leaders of the country for more than a decade. It is recognized worldwide for its practical curriculum that provides up-to-date skills for high performance in a complex global business environment.
Professionals and individuals who seek additional skills to help them move up within their organizations or set up their own enterprise, willing to become part of the new executive leaders society.
Applicants should have three to five years of professional experience, strong academic credentials, evidence of leadership in their professional and personal lives.
Current students represent a broad range of functional backgrounds, areas of expertise and levels of management positions.
ASK A GRADUATE
Don't just take our word for it. Contact one of our graduates - the current executive leaders in Bulgaria and ask them for their AUBG EMBA experience.
ASK A FACULTY MEMBER
AUBG is a proud member of the Association of MBAs
(AMBA) Development Network.
× Apply Now!
- In-depth knowledge of the core functional areas of business.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and solve problems.
- Confidence to lead a team and manage complex relationships.
- Exposure to the overall business environment.
This is a 16-month program and includes four courses per semester. Each cohort starts in January and graduates in May the next calendar year.