Going on an exchange program was one of the most memorable experiences in my university years. I decided to apply in different universities in Europe and got accepted to the Jan Amos Komensky University in the Czech Republic. I got to spend a semester in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, while taking interesting classes offered in English. I got to meet other exchange students from more than 50 nationalities, but at the same time, I had the chance to mingle in the Czech culture as well.
ISEP University Partners
Erasmus University Partners
Students Sent Abroad Annually
We strongly encourage our students to take part in exchange programs. If your desired exchange destination is Europe, we provide numerous possibilities exclusively through the Erasmus+ Program. Opportunities to study for one semester are available at more than 50 universities all over Europe.
- Increase your personal skills and employability
- No tuition fees at the host university
- Monthly grants provided
- Broaden your academic horizons
- Improve your CV
- Enhance your language skills
- Experience different cultures
- Opportunities to travel and meet new friends
Full-time Students after their first year, GPA more than 3.00 (transfer students should have at least 60 credit hours completed at AUBG). Recent graduates (must apply before the end of April 2023)
- Full-time students: During the summer: 2-4 months
- Recent graduates: 2-12 months, no later than the end of April 2024
Monthly grants provided by the European Commission – 690/750 Euros per month.
Application Procedure: The following documents should be submitted to [email protected].
- Student Application Form
- Unofficial copy of your current transcript of records (you can print it from the Registrar’s website)
- Signed Letter of Intentby the host organization. If the Receiving Institution is a University then you can submit a Letter of Intent or a signed Letter of Acceptance.
- Signed Learning Agreement for traineeship by the host organization
No later than the 20th of each month
- Relevance between the participant’s major and the traineeship
- Co-curricular activities
- Language competence
- Previous participation in Erasmus program.
Each applicant is in charge of finding a host organization (could be any private or public organization/small, medium or large enterprise; a public body; a social partner, a research institute; a foundation; a school/institute/educational; a non-profit organization, association, NGO etc.). The location of the host organization cannot be Bulgaria or the student’s country of nationality/residence.
For further information regarding finding appropriate Erasmus+ traineeships, please visit the following links: