Panitza library is pleased to inform you that from February 20 – May 20, 2023 we will have a free trial to GALE Research Complete.
During the trial period we will have access to:
- Archives Unbound – presents topically-focused digital collections of historical documents that support the research and study needs of scholars. The collections within Archives Unbound cover a broad range of topics from the Middle Ages forward – from Witchcraft to World War II, to twentieth century political history.
- Academic OneFile – provides access to millions of articles from over 17,000 scholarly journals and other authoritative sources, as well as videos, podcasts and transcripts. Includes more than 11,000 peer reviewed journals (8,000+ of which are full text) and major reference sets such as the Gale Encyclopaedia of Science, and the Encyclopaedia of World Biography.
- General OneFile – largest general-interest periodical resource providing periodical and news information. Includes more than 9000 full text titles, more than 3700 refereed journals and hundreds of newspapers.
- OneFile: News – Full-text newspaper resource, searchable by title, headline, data, author etc. Includes more than 2,300 major world newspapers as well as thousands of images, radio and TV broadcasts and transcripts.
- Gale eBooks – Gale has been publishing reference content since 1954, and Gale Research Complete comes with over 1700 published titles, and is the only package on offer that includes all of our reference guides like the International Director of Company Histories, History of World Trade since 1450, and the Gale Business Plan handbooks.
- Gale Literature – made up of 7 internationally focused Literary databases (Literature Criticism Online, Literature Resource Center, LitFinder, Scribner Writers, Twayne’s Authors, Dictionary of Literary Biography, Something About the Author, Contemporary Authors), provides a comprehensive view of the Literary landscape. Full text literature criticism, biographies, overviews, poems, short stories, novels, book and theatre reviews make up the title count of more than 1.5 million items.
- Gale Business Insights – provides access to an extensive collection of business intelligence combining reference content with respected business sources and full-text periodicals. Researchers can access more than 430,000 detailed company profiles with company financial data, in-depth country overviews and comprehensive industry profiles.
The access is provided within the University network and remotely.
If you have questions regarding the trial, or would like to give us feedback, please contact Gergana Atanasova.