Business ethics, branch of applied ethics that studies the moral dimensions of commercial activity, frequently but not exclusively with respect to corporations. As an academic discipline, business ethics informs various practically oriented approaches to understanding and improving business behavior and management, including corporate social responsibility, corporate citizenship, and stakeholder management. Encyclopædia Britannica.
- Monopolies + tech giants. (2020). Harvard Business Review Press. HD2757.2 .M635 2020
- White, R. (2020). The moral case for profit maximization. The Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group. HB601 .W47 2020
- Abbas, A. E. (Ed.). (2020). Next-generation ethics: Engineering a better society. Cambridge University Press. BJ59 .N495 2020
- Luca, M., & Bazerman, M. H. (2020). The power of experiments: Decision making in a data-driven world. The MIT Press. HB74.P8 L83 2020
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association. (2020). American Psychological Association. BF76.7 .P836 2020
- Zafft, R. (2020). The right way to win: making business ethics work in the real world. Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield. HF5387 .Z34 2020
- De Swaan, J.-C. (2020). Seeking virtue in finance: Contributing to society in a conflicted industry. Cambridge University Press. HG103 .D4 2020
- Brennan, J. (2021). Business ethics for better behavior. Oxford University Press. HF5387 .B745 2021
- Mowles, C. (2022). Complexity: A key idea for business and society. NY: Routledge. HM786 .M69 2022
- Dvorkin, J. (2021). Trusting the news in a digital age: Toward a ”new” news literacy. NJ : Wiley-Blackwell.. P96.M4 D863 2021
When off-campus, please enter your credentials to access e-books.
- Bergoč, J. N., & Andolsek, D. M. (2019). Ethical infrastructure: The road to moral management. Cambridge Scholars Publisher. ProQuest Central
- Czinkota, M. R. (2018). In search for the soul of international business. Business Expert Press. ProQuest Central
- Hill, A. (2018). Just business: Christian ethics for the marketplace. InterVarsity Press.
- Langley, Q. (2020). Business and the culture of ethics. Business Expert Press. ProQuest Central
- Mascarenhas, O. (2018). Corporate ethics for turbulent markets: The market context of executive decisions. Emerald Publishing Limited. ProQuest Central
- Meyer-Galow, E. (2018). Business ethics 3. 0: The new integral ethics from the perspective of a ceo. Walter de Gruyter GmbH. ProQuest Central
- Nelson, J.S. & Stout, L. A. (2022). Business Ethics : What Everyone Needs to Know. Oxford University Press. ProQuest Central
- Silverberg, J. J. (2020). A cynic’s business wisdom: Winning through flexible ethics. Business Expert Press. ProQuest Central
- Tan, Y. (2020). Don’t push too many trolleys: And other tips from navigating life and business. John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated. ProQuest Central
- Wasieleski, D. M., & Weber, J. (Eds.). (2019). Business ethics. Emerald Publishing Limited. ProQuest Central