Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) gives AUBG the opportunity to take part in international cooperation activities, projects, learning mobility, etc. in the framework of the new Erasmus+ Program during 2021 – 2027.
AUBG’s participation in the Erasmus+ program corresponds to the main concepts of the university’s internationalization and modernization strategy, which aims to increase internalization.
The key objectives of the Erasmus office are:
- to implement successfully the priorities of the new Program in a timely manner according to the guiding principles of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2021-2027;
- to promote actively on a regular basis the activities supported by the Erasmus+ Program and their results;
- to increase the numbers of incoming and outgoing mobility for students and staff;
- to find appropriate sustainable cooperation projects that are beneficial for all partners and in compliance with AUBG’s institutional strategy;
- to improve the quality and quantity of the activities and services provided to the mobility participants.