Panitza Library is pleased to inform you that from February 14th – May 7th, 2023 we will have access to AM Explorer.
AM Explorer is the gateway to a broad and diverse range of primary source content spanning the fifteenth to twenty-first centuries.
- Explore interdisciplinary connections – 122 digital collections spanning the social sciences and humanities.
- Leverage advanced search technology – 28 million pages of content accessed through built-in federated search.
- Enhance student engagement – 260,000 audio-visual minutes to help transform teaching and research.
Please note that PDF download options are not available but double clicking on thumbnails shows a larger high-res version.
- Through AM Explorer, you can now search millions of pages of primary sources spanning the 15th – 21st centuries, including a wealth of new content added every year.
- Award-winning digital resources spanning the social sciences and humanities, developed in collaboration with leading libraries and archives
- Discover millions of pages of unique primary source content which empower students and researchers to develop critical thinking
- Powerful digital collections that transform teaching and research on important themes such as: Borders and Migrations, Gender and Sexuality, Global History, and War and Conflict
- Single point of access through AM Explorer with built-in federated search functionality across all collections
- Range of additional features to enhance student engagement including Handwritten Text Recognition, Data Visualization, Video and Oral Histories
Introduction to AM Explorer – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwSg1M34cpY&t=2s
The access is provided within the University network and remotely.
If you have questions regarding the trial or would like to give us feedback, please contact Gergana Atanasova.