Running transition or transformational projects requires a mix of skill sets and tools to create an environment that leads to success. This course will teach the participants how to create a methodology to manage transitional and transformational organizational changes, achieve adoption of the change, move forward as staff internalize what has changed and how to move from the current state to the future state, execute Stakeholder Management and maintain effective Sponsorship and Leadership by applying best practices, analyze "as is" and "to be" states, design transformation and communication, and facilitate implementation of change and manage its internalization.
This 2-day course is 50% lecture and 50% hands-on.
The course is appropriate for people, companies and teams driving or going through any kind of project related to change, transition or integration on organizational, process, systems, data or cultural levels.
- Understand Why Managing Organizational Change is important
- Understand the psychology of change and its effect in the workplace
- Implement and manage effective Stakeholder Management
- Implement and manage effective Sponsorship and Leadership
- Understand the success factors of MOC and know how to leverage on them
- Understand the barriers to MOC and know how to mitigate or handle them
- Appreciate the necessary stages of a MOC methodology and supporting tools/templates
- Oct. 7 6 - 9:15 p.m.
- Oct. 8 9:15 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Prices include VAT. Corporate packages are available.
- Regular rate - 250 Euro
- AUBG alumni rate - 180 Euro