General Camp Rules:
- I understand that I have registered for an educational camp and will actively participate in all classes and activities
- I will be present and on time for all classes and activities
- I agree to stay in the same room with students from other countries, as assigned by the Camp Director
- I will not leave the camp or invite visitors without permission from the Camp Director or Camp Leader.
- I will not buy or drink alchoholic drinks at the camp
- I will not use drugs nor will I give drugs to other students at the camp
- I understand that it is my personal responsibility to take care of my money and other valuables
- I understand that I have to pay for any damages that I have caused to the University property
- I will be in the dormitory at 10:30 p.m. and will be in my assigned room at 11:00 p.m.. I will not leave my room after 11:00 p.m.
- I will not allow students not assigned to my room, to be in my room after 11:00 p.m.
- I will make no noise or disturb in any way the other camp students during the quiet hours from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. I will not violate the quiet hours by communicating loudly from the windows in the rooms from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- I will not smoke cigarettes at the camp.
- I understand that I have to follow the instructions from the camp teachers and counsellors, and the Camp Director, as they are responsible for my safety during the camp.
- I will obey all other housing and camp rules.
Residence Hall Rules
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the rooms.
- Quiet Hours: No sound may emanate from any room or common area after 11pm.
- No outside sports activities are allowed inside
- No items may be thrown from balconies.
- Food, shoes and other items are not allowed on the outside room ledges
- Exiting through the alarmed fire exit doors is not allowed
- Throwing objects out of windows or from balconies, roofs and decks is strictly forbidden.
- Maintaining a level of cleanliness in the rooms and the common areas compatible with reasonable health and safety standards.
- I will not violate the fire safety rules or misuse the fire safety equipment.
- Violations of these rules carry monetary fines of $25-$100
Class & Activity Attendance Rules
- I understand and agree that I am not allowed to change my selected courses once the program has begun.
- I understand and agree that all morning classes, and afternoon and evening activities are mandatory.
- I understand that my Camp Counselor will keep track of my excused and unexcused absences and tardiness, and the unexcused ones are marked with minuses. I understand that if I have more than 3 minutes I will not be given a Certificate.
- I understand and agree to participate actively in class activities and not be disruptive in class.
Safety Rules for use of outdoor and indoor fitness facilities and equipment
- I will only use indoor facilities and equipment when there is a gym supervisor or a Camp Counsellor or Teacher present.
- I will only use the fitness equipment according to its purpose and manufacturer’s instructions.
- I understand and agree that AUBG is not responsible for any injuries sustained due to my own negligence.
Removal from the Camp
- I understand that the following may result in my immediate removal from the camp:
- Drinking of alchohol in the dorm rooms, lobby, yard, balconies, or anywhere else at the University premises and during camp activities
- Smoking or using drugs in the dorm rooms, lobby, yard, balconies, or anywhere else at the University premises and during camp activities
- Consistent and continuous violation of camp and residence hall rules
- Bullying, abusive and disrespectful behavior towards other students or Camp Staff.