Off-campus access to Panitza Library electronic resources is available only to current AUBG students, faculty, and staff due to licensing agreements.
1. Download Panitza Library remote access ZIP file.
2. Extract the file using software like WinZip, WinRar, 7-Zip, etc.
3. Choose where you wish to save it on your computer.
4. Run the file Panitza Library remote access by opening Mozilla Firefox Portable inside the folder. Note that Mozilla Firefox Portable does not work simultaneously with another Mozilla Firefox. Make sure you close the other Mozilla Firefox browser before running the Portable version.
Once you log in, an authorization screen (see below) will pop up.
Students must sign in with STUDIN\username (example: STUDIN\ght098) and their AUBG password.
Faculty and staff must sign in only with their username (example: psmith) and their AUBG password.
Elieff center students, faculty and staff must sign in using SOFIA\username (example: SOFIA\ght093) and their AUBG password.
When you have downloaded the zip file, you must unzip it first. In Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 you may see the content of the zip file and it could mislead you that the file is extracted, but it is not. Make sure you extract (unzip) it before you run it.
1. Download Mozilla Firefox and set up the homepage to Panitza Library’s one.
2. Type about:config in the address bar and click the button I accept the risk! (this will redirect you to a search field).
3. Type ntlm and locate network.automatic-ntlm-auth.allow-proxies.
4. Change the value to false by double clicking on it (the moment you change the value to false, it will become bold).
5. Go back to the address bar and type in about:preferences > Advanced > Network > Connection (choose Settings) > Manual proxy configuration.
6. In HTTP Proxy enter libproxy.aubg.bg and in the Port type in 80.