How to Apply
AUBG By the Numbers
31 Average age
24 Average class size
47% Average salary increase
Apply to join a smart community of sustainable professionals
Applicants should have a minimum of three years of working experience, previous academic degree in any discipline and proficiency in English. They should submit two professional recommendations and prepare the application materials, as well as two essays describing a challenging professional situation and their reason for applying for the Sustainability Leadership and Innovation Program.
- Completed application form;
- Written Response to Two Questions;
- Two professional recommendations;
- Resume or professional CV;
- Graduate diploma and transcript from an accredited institution of higher education (if the original is not in English, please provide a notarized English translation);
- Valid proof of proficiency in English (certificate, previous education, extensive periods abroad, working language, etc.).
Please send your application package at email@example.com.
Tuition: 3900 BGN
For further details please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
+359 2 960 7924.