Summer Sci-Tech Academy Application
Summer Sci-Tech Academy
“Science the future”
Program Duration: 2 weeks
- 1st module – Robotics (Electronics and Robotics);
- 2nd module – Science (Chemistry and Physics).
The program is designed for 14 to 17-year-old students with an interest in science and technology Location: American University in Bulgaria, Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria Language: English
The Sci-Tech Academy is a selective program with a limited number of participants. That’s necessary because we aim to gather a team of students who truly love science and technology and want to further develop their skills and knowledge. We also know that learning happens best in small groups and want to ensure you get a truly valuable networking experience.
To consider your application, we’ll need:
- A motivation letter: Tell us about your previous experience with science and technology and the reasons why you want to join the Academy. You may attach pictures and previous projects documentation;
- One recommendation letter: from a teacher or someone else who can attest to your knowledge and interest in the sci-tech field;
- A proof of English knowledge:
You will be asked to demonstrate your English Proficiency by attaching one of the following documents during the online registration process:a certificate – please make sure the certificate mentions your English Proficiency Level (English Basic User A1 or A2, English Independent User B1 or B2, Proficient English User C1 or C2) or a letter from your English teacher. Please use this form .