Summer Camp Registration
The camp is open to high school students who:
- Have at least an intermediate level of English
- Are interested in non-formal education
- Want to make new friends from other European and Asian countries
- Want to improve their English language conversational skills
- Are 14-17 years of age
- Can follow instructions and abide by camp policies
You will be asked to demonstrate your English Proficiency by attaching one of the following documents during the online registration process:
- A certificate –please make sure the certificate mentions your English Proficiency Level (English Basic User A1 or A2, English Independent User B1 or B2, Proficient English User C1 or C2)
- A letter from a teacher. Please use this form
Note: Students with little knowledge of English are not advised to register as they will not fully benefit from the program.
Non-Bulgarian students must buy health insurance with assistance from their home countries.
Students who need visas to enter Bulgaria should have valid international passports with an expiry date 6 months after the start of the Camp. Make sure to apply for a visa on time. It usually takes up to 2 weeks for Bulgarian Consulates to process the visa applications. Students with valid Schengen visas do not need to apply for separate Bulgarian visas.