The camp is open to high school students who:
- Have at least intermediate level of English
- Are interested in non-formal education
- Want to make new friends from other European and Asian countries
- Want to improve their English language conversational skills
- Are 14-18 years of age
- Can follow instructions and abide by camp policies
Note: Students with little knowledge of English are not advised to register as they will not fully benefit from the program.
- Fill in the Registration Form ;
- Read and sign the Camp Rules ;
- Provide an official English certificate or recommendation letter from an English teacher;
- Send ALL documents to SummerCamp@aubg.edu no later than June 8, 2018 to reserve your spot;
- Wait for confirmation of your reservation before making any payments as all spots may be filled before the indicated deadline!
- Send bank payment document and flight information (if you would like to request airport transfer) to SummerCamp@aubg.edu no later than June 8, 2018 to confirm your spot.
Non-Bulgarian students must buy a health insurance with assistance from their home countries.
Students who need visas to enter Bulgaria should have valid international passports with an expiry date 6 months after the start of the Camp. Make sure to apply for visa on time. It usually takes up to 2 weeks for Bulgarian Consulates to process the visa applications. Students with valid Shengen visas do not need to apply for separate Bulgarian visas.