If you have a real safety problem or emergency, please contact Atanas Urdev, AUBG Assistant Security Manager, on his mobile phone
0887 326 302.
Tips for Your Safety:
- Report any concerns to the Security guards or RA/Residence Hall Director, as soon as detected.
- In case of fire or another emergency, contact the Security guards and follow the evacuation procedure (Emergency Action Plan).
- You can use the fire extinguishers if there is no threat to your life or health.
- In case of public conflict resolution on our campus - ask the Security for assistance through the local police department and let them mediate.
- Always keep closed the door of your room. Keep your valuables in a secure place.
- Contact your RAs, the guard on duty, and/or the Residence hall director in cases of physical abuse, assault, harassment, threats, excessive noise, public intoxication and boisterousness.
- Do not leave your belongings (backpacks, purses, etc.) unattended.