Online iBT TOEFL Preparation
The English Language Institute (ELI) is offering a 3-week intensive iBT TOEFL ONLINE Preparation Course on July 6-24, 2020.
Accepted by more than 11,000 universities and other institutions in over 150 countries, including AUBG, the TOEFL iBT® will help you stand out and get admitted to the university of your choice. If you want to learn the tricks of the trade and maximize your result, then ELI’s 3-week preparation course is for you.
- It is advisable that students’ level of English is Upper-Intermediate/Advanced
- It is required that the students have a laptop or a desktop computer, a broadband speed internet connection, ear/headphones with a built-in or standalone microphone, a webcam.
- It is essential that students join the virtual classroom on time and always do their homework.
COURSE DESIGN & LEARNING
During ELI’s iBT TOEFL ONLINE Preparation Course you will:
- get acquainted with the format of the test.
- be trained how to use the most effective test techniques for each individual type of question in each of the four sections.
- improve your listening skills significantly by being exposed to original dialogues and academic lectures delivered by English speakers of various accents.
- apply effective strategies for reading and understanding academic texts in order to answer all reading questions.
- have substantial practice in organizing and fluently delivering answers to all types of speaking questions.
- gain confidence and accuracy in writing both the integrated and independent essays.
Upon completion of the ELI’s iBT TOEFL ONLINE Preparation Course you will:
- have learned how to effectively cope with the time limit in each section
- have read 50+ reading passages
- have listened to 20+ listening passages
- have written 10+ independent and integrated essays, graded by the teacher
- have delivered innumerable speaking answers
- have done 8 mini-tests and 2 complete tests
- have analyzed sample essays and samples speaking answers understand how the test is assessed be also pointed out effective ways to continue self-preparing in order to boost your results.
Our Instructors are university graduates with an MA in English and American Studies. They have substantial teaching experience in a multicultural academic environment and have helped generations of prospective students achieve their academic goals.
Our online ibT TOEFL ONLINE Prep Course classes are small (max. 10 students) and interactive. Professors use state-of-the-art educational technology and a variety of modern learner-centered techniques of English language instruction to incentivize students’ participation, initiative, creativity, and responsibility.
TIME AND LOCATION
Duration: July 6th – July 24th 2020
Timetable: 8.30 – 10.00 classes
10.00 – 10.30 break
10.30 – 12.00 classes
12.00 – 12.15 break
12.15 – 13.00 classes
Breaks: Since all sections in the TOEFL are timed, breaks may vary, depending on when a section is completed and discussed.
Online classes via ZOOM (a user-friendly web-conferencing software) and GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
Attention: To participate in the online class, you will need a Gmail account. If you already have one, you can use this one; if not, you must create one before but no later than July 1st. We will send you detailed instructions on how to join the online ZOOM classes in this email.
Regular: EUR 394
Discounted (for Bulgarian citizens only): EUR 198
To get more info or register, please send an email to email@example.com or call +359 73 888 555 or 557.
AUBG iBT TOEFL TEST CENTER
The English Language Institute at the American University in Bulgaria is a certified ETS TOEFL iBT® Test Center (Test Center code number: STN13646A). Testing dates are available 2 to 4 times a month and can be seen on www.ets.org. Registration is on-line and the deadline is one week before the testing date. FYI: you can take a TOEFL iBT Test on July 25th (Saturday), i.e. right after the end of ELI’s iBT TOEFL ONLINE Preparation Course.
Attention: The ibT TOEFL TEST registration and fee are not part of ELI’s iBT TOEFL ONLINE Preparation Course.