Connecting Students to Change-makers
Registrations for organizations are closed!
Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) play a critical part in developing society and improving communities and our mission is to help raise awareness on the importance of the activities of these key-drivers among young people!
Our annual NGO Fair is designed to be an inspiring, positive and thought-provoking event of exchanging ideas between change-makers and students and engage them to become devoted supporters and future change-makers.
During the event specific discrete issues are represented, pressing problems that would cause reflection, and suggestions for solutions and exchanging ideas for improvement and development.
In 2020, AUBG's fourth annual NGO Fair will take place online to connect socially-engaged students with change-makers in Bulgaria. This is a unique opportunity to:
- Engage and connect with AUBG students
- Introduce the wide range of activities, hot topics and positive changes you’re influencing through environmental initiatives, social justice, poverty reduction, sustainable development, disability activities, advocacy and human rights, urban development, etc.
- Increase student awareness of cause-driven career options
- Network and exchange ideas with colleagues
- RECRUIT volunteers, interns, employees, etc.
List of currently registered organizations for NGO Fair 2020:
Applied Research and Communications Fund
Global Shapers Community - Sofia Hub
Trust for Social Achievement
For Our Children Foundation
Active Bulgarian Society
Bulgarian Biodiversity Foundation
Arete Youth Foundation
Foundation for Social Change and Inclusion
Teach For Bulgaria