You may think that an AUBG education is out of your reach, but this is not the case! This year, about a quarter of our newly-admitted students received full scholarships, and 74% received some kind of financial support. We offer plenty of options to finance education. Don't miss on them.
Find the discipline that best suits your interests and talents. During your 4-year academic journey top faculty from 5 continents will mentor you to discover your talents, your passions, and your future.
If you want to explore the world, AUBG is a perfect choice. All our students are encouraged to take part in exchange programs in both Europe and the United States, and can choose from over 300 US universities and more than 50 European Universities all over Europe. Learn more.
Become a part of a wide network of graduates, 99.8% of whom are employed or in grad school. 65% of our alumni get 2+ job offers at graduation, 20% earn more than $100,000/year.
Suggest a new title
Now that your exams are almost over, we are happy to suggest you some interesting books for your vacation. Check our new edition of the holiday LibGuide.
1. Collins, J. (2001). Good to great : why some companies make the leap--and others don't. New York, NY : HarperBusiness. HD57.7 .C645 2001
2. Evaristo, B. (2019). Girl, woman, other. [London] : Hamish Hamilton, an imprint of Penguin Books. PR6055.V25 G57 2019
3. Forche, C. (2020). What you have heard is true: a memoir of witness and resistance. [New York] : Penguin Books. F1488.42.F67 A3 2020
4. Frankl, V. E. (2020). Yes to life: in spite of everything. London: Rider, Ebury Publishing. BF778 .F6813 2020
5. Fredrickson, B. L. (2014). Love 2.0 : creating happiness and health in moments of connection. New York: Plume. BF575.L8 F72 2014
6. King, S. (2020). The institute : a novel (First Gallery Books trade paperback edition ed.). New York : Gallery Books. PS3561.I483 I57 2020
7. Márquez, G. G. (1988). Love in the time of cholera (E. Grossman, Trans.). New York : Vintage Books. PQ8180.17.A73 A813 1988
8. Moser, B. (2019). Sontag : her life and work. New York, NY : Ecco, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers. PS3569.O6547 Z767 2019
9. Morton Andrew. (1997). Diana : her true story-- in her own words (Completely rev. ed.). New York : Simon & Schuster. DA591.A45 D53458 1997
10. Wilson, E. O. (2018). The origins of creativity. New York : Liveright Publishing Corporation. BF408 .W554 2018
When off campus, please enter your credentials to access e-books and articles.
1. Cushman, G., Veal, A., & Zuzanek, J. (2005). Free time and leisure participation : International perspectives.
2. Felice Picano. (2005). Fred in Love. University of Wisconsin Press.
3. Hawthorne, N. (2016). The marble faun : Or, the romance of monte beni.
4. Hudson, S., Lientz, B. P., & Rea, K. (2002).Sport and adventure tourism.
5. London, J. (2010). Adventure. The Floating Press.
6. Mark D. West. (2011). Lovesick Japan : Sex * Marriage * Romance * Law. Cornell University Press.
7. Mark Twain, & Terry Firkins. (2011). Tom Sawyer Abroad / Tom Sawyer, Detective: Vol. 3rd ed. University of California Press.
8. Pedersen, C. (2009). Obama’s America. Edinburgh University Press.
9. Rojek, C. (2009). The labour of leisure : The culture of free time.
10. Yerkes, L. (2007). Fun Works : Creating Places Where People Love to Work. 2nd ed. Berrett-Koehler Publishers.