You may think that an AUBG education is out of your reach, but this is not the case! This year, about a quarter of our newly-admitted students received full scholarships, and 74% received some kind of financial support. We offer plenty of options to finance education. Don't miss on them.
Find the discipline that best suits your interests and talents. During your 4-year academic journey top faculty from 5 continents will mentor you to discover your talents, your passions, and your future.
If you want to explore the world, AUBG is a perfect choice. All our students are encouraged to take part in exchange programs in both Europe and the United States, and can choose from over 300 US universities and more than 50 European Universities all over Europe. Learn more.
Become a part of a wide network of graduates, 99.8% of whom are employed or in grad school. 65% of our alumni get 2+ job offers at graduation, 20% earn more than $100,000/year.
Suggest a new title
· Mathewson, G. F., & Quirin, G. D. (2018). Fiscal Transfer Pricing in Multinational Corporations. University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
· Ahn, J., & Duval, R. A. (2017). Trading with China : Productivity Gains, Job Losses. International Monetary Fund. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
· Rimmer, A. (2016). Trading Places? : VAT and Customs Treatment of Imports, Exports and “Intra-EU” Transactions, and Cross-border Supplies of Services in the Digital Age: Vol. Second edition. Spiramus Press. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
· Sebastian, M. (2017). Trading Options for Edge : Profit From Options and Manage Risk Like the Professional Trading Firms. De Gruyter. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
· Schwager, J. D., & Etzkorn, M. (2017). A complete guide to the futures market : Technical analysis, trading systems, fundamental analysis, options, spreads, and trading principles. Retrieved from ProQuest Ebook Central.
· Woodside, A. G. (2018). Trade Tales : Decoding Customers’ Stories: Vol. First edition. Emerald Publishing Limited. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
· Mavroidis, P. C. (2016). The Regulation of International Trade : The WTO Agreements on Trade in Goods. The MIT Press. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
· Cooper, P. (2018). Mastering options : Effective and profitable strategies for traders. Retrieved from ProQuest Ebook Central.
· Fazlollahtabar, H., & Saidi-Mehrabad, M. (2019). Cost Engineering and Pricing in Autonomous Manufacturing Systems: Vol. First edition. Emerald Publishing Limited. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
· Liozu, S. M. (2015). The pricing journey : The organizational transformation toward pricing excellence. Retrieved from ProQuest Ebook Central.
· Baker, R. P. (2015). The trade lifecycle : Behind the scenes of the trading process. Retrieved from ProQuest Ebook Central.
· Andersen, J., & Greaker, M. (2018). Emission trading with fiscal externalities: The case for a common carbon tax for the non-ETS emissions in the EU. Environmental and Resource Economics, 71(3), 803-823. Retrieved from ProQuest Ebook Central.
· Luckstead, J., & Devadoss, S. (2019). Trade and investment liberalization in the processed food market under the comprehensive economic and trade agreement. Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 44(2), 267-290,S1-S6. Retrieved from ProQuest Ebook Central.
· Nassani, A. A., Awan, U., Zaman, K., Hyder, S., Aldakhil, A. M., & Abro, M. M. Q. (2019). Management of natural resources and material pricing: Global evidence. Resources Policy, 64. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
· Li, J. (2019). Sentiment trading, informed trading and dynamic asset pricing. North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 47, 210–222. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
· Zakeri, A., Dehghanian, F., Fahimnia, B., & Sarkis, J. (2015). Carbon pricing versus emissions trading: A supply chain planning perspective. International Journal of Production Economics, 164, 197–205. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
· Chao, Y., Yao, C., & Ye, M. (2017). Discrete Pricing and Market Fragmentation: A Tale of Two-Sided Markets. The American Economic Review, 107(5), 196-199. Retrieved from JSTOR.
· Collin-Dufresne, P., & Fos, V. (2015). Do Prices Reveal the Presence of Informed Trading? The Journal of Finance, 70(4), 1555-1582. Retrieved from JSTOR.
· Lewis, L. T. (2017). How important are trade prices for trade flows? IMF Economic Review, 65(3), 471-497. Retrieved from ProQuest Ebook Central.
Here you can check out more full text resources on the topic.