You may think that an AUBG education is out of your reach, but this is not the case! This year, about a quarter of our newly-admitted students received full scholarships, and 74% received some kind of financial support. We offer plenty of options to finance education. Don't miss on them.
Find the discipline that best suits your interests and talents. During your 4-year academic journey top faculty from 5 continents will mentor you to discover your talents, your passions, and your future.
If you want to explore the world, AUBG is a perfect choice. All our students are encouraged to take part in exchange programs in both Europe and the United States, and can choose from over 300 US universities and more than 50 European Universities all over Europe. Learn more.
Become a part of a wide network of graduates, 99.8% of whom are employed or in grad school. 65% of our alumni get 2+ job offers at graduation, 20% earn more than $100,000/year.
Suggest a new title
Go, fly, roam, travel, voyage, explore, and discover new places or yourselves through books. Or both? Even better.
1. All God's children need traveling shoes / Maya Angelou. - PS3551.N464 Z463 1986
2. The ethics of travel : from Marco Polo to Kafka / Syed Manzurul Islam - GT5220 .I75 1996
3. Anderson's Travel companion : a guide to the best non-fiction and fiction for travelling / Sarah Anderson - Z6004.T6 A53 1995
4. Roissy Express : a journey through the Paris suburbs / Francois Maspero ; photographs by Anaik Frantz ; translated by Paul Jones - DC707 .M384413 1994
5. How to travel without being rich / by William M. Strong and A. Milton Runyan. Maps by Rafael Palacios - G150 .S7 1959
6. The art of travel / Alain De Botton - G151 .D4 2002
7. The travel writer's guide / Gordon Burgett - G151 .B86 1991
8. Bulgaria / main contributors: Jonathan Bousfield, Matt Willis - DR54 .G68 2011
9. Turkey / main contributor, Suzanne Swan - DR416 .T9144 2010
10. Croatia / [written and researched by Anja Mutić, Iain Stewart]- DR1509 .M37 2011
11. The Oxford book of travel stories / edited by Patricia Craig - PR1309.T73 O96 1996
12. Travel writing : the self and the world / Casey Blanton - PR756.T72 B57 1997
13. England : a travel journal / Nikos Kazantzakis - DA630 .K3513 1965
14. All the best in the Mediterranean / Sydney Clark -D972 .C58 1952
15. Routes : travel and translation in the late twentieth century / James Clifford - GN345 .C54 1997
16. Romania: a complete guide / Peter Latham - DR204.5 .L3 1967
17. Gulliver's travels / Jonathan Swift ; with an introduction by Pat Rogers - PR3724.G8 S85 1991
18. Journey to the centre of the earth / Jules Verne ; translated and with an introduction and notes by William Butcher - PQ2469.V75 E5 1992
19. Around the world in eighty days ; and Five weeks in a balloon / Jules Verne - PQ2469.T7 E5 1996