You may think that an AUBG education is out of your reach, but this is not the case! This year, about a quarter of our newly-admitted students received full scholarships, and 74% received some kind of financial support. We offer plenty of options to finance education. Don't miss on them.
Find the discipline that best suits your interests and talents. During your 4-year academic journey top faculty from 5 continents will mentor you to discover your talents, your passions, and your future.
If you want to explore the world, AUBG is a perfect choice. All our students are encouraged to take part in exchange programs in both Europe and the United States, and can choose from over 300 US universities and more than 50 European Universities all over Europe. Learn more.
Become a part of a wide network of graduates, 99.8% of whom are employed or in grad school. 65% of our alumni get 2+ job offers at graduation, 20% earn more than $100,000/year.
Suggest a new title
Do you still believe in the magic of Christmas? If so, come to Panitza Library and get your holiday treat.
Christmas is not a season, it is a feeling! Happy holidays from all of us!
1. Capote,T.(1996).A Christmas memory. New York : Random House. PS3505.A59 C5 1996
2. Christie, A.(1967).Hercule Poirot's Christmas.New York:Dodd, Mead & Co. PR6005.H66 H44 1967
3. Davis, P. К.(2000).A midnight carol:A novel of how Charles Dickens saved Christmas.New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks. PS3554.A937615 M54 2000
4. Dickens, C.(1983).A Christmas carol.Cutchogue,N.Y.:Buccaneer Books. PR4572 .C68 1983
5. Dickens,C.(1941).Christmas tales. New York:Dodd,Mead&Co.
PR4557 .A1 1941
6. Dickens,C.(1985).The Christmas books.(M. Slater, Ed.).Harmondsworth : Penguin. PR4557 .A1 1985
7. Dyke, H.Van.(1956).The first Christmas tree.New York:Aldus Printers. PS3117 .F5 1956
8. Grisham,J.(2001).Skipping Christmas.New York:Doubleday. PS3557.R5355 S58 2001
9. Hottes, A.C.(1944).1001 Christmas facts and fancies(L.L.Field, Illus.). New York:A.T. De La Mare Co. GT4985 .H6 1944
10. Karon,J.(2003).Shepherds abiding:a Mitford Christmas story.New York: Viking. PS3561.A678 S47 2003
11. Marling,K.A.(2000).Merry Christmas!:celebrating America's greatest holiday.Cambridge,Mass.:Harvard University Press. GT4985.A1 M37 2000
12. Mirazchiyska,E.(Ed.).(2012).Greetings to Dickens:15 Christmas stories: an anthology of short stories.Sofia:Scalino. PN6014 .G54 2012
13. Nissenbaum,S.(1997).The battle for Christmas.New York:Vintage Books. GT4986.A1 N57 1997
14. Once upon a Christmastime:short stories for the season.(1997).Salt Lake City UT:Desert Book. PS648.C45 O53 1997
15. Press,B.(2005).How the Republicans stole Christmas:the Republican Party's declared monopoly on religion and what Democrats can do to take it back.New York:Doubleday. BR1642.U5 P74 2005
16. Stern,P.Van D.(1996).The greatest gift(S. McKowen, Illus.).New York, N.Y.:Penguin Studio. PS3537.T453 G74 1996
17. Thomas,D.(1994).A child's Christmas in Wales:a story.London:Dent. PR6039.H52 C48 1994
18. Wilder, T.(1963).The long Christmas dinner&other plays in one act.New York:Har[per&Row. PS3545.I345 L6 1963
19. Williams,D.M.(1995).The wild bull of Blue River:a Hoosier Christmas tale. Greenfield, IN:Coiny Pub. Co. PS3573.I448425 W55 1995
1. Chapin,A.Z.(1998).A Simple Christmas:Vol.Rev.ed.Herald Press.
2. Kirkland, E.H.(1996).Leet’s Christmas:Vol.1st ed.University of North Texas Press.
3. The message of christmas,campaign edition. (2014)