You may think that an AUBG education is out of your reach, but this is not the case! This year, about a quarter of our newly-admitted students received full scholarships, and 74% received some kind of financial support. We offer plenty of options to finance education. Don't miss on them.
Find the discipline that best suits your interests and talents. During your 4-year academic journey top faculty from 5 continents will mentor you to discover your talents, your passions, and your future.
If you want to explore the world, AUBG is a perfect choice. All our students are encouraged to take part in exchange programs in both Europe and the United States, and can choose from over 300 US universities and more than 50 European Universities all over Europe. Learn more.
Become a part of a wide network of graduates, 99.8% of whom are employed or in grad school. 65% of our alumni get 2+ job offers at graduation, 20% earn more than $100,000/year.
Suggest a new title
On the first day of autumn you can look at our suggestions:
1. Republic : divided democracy in the age of social media / Cass R. Sunstein. HM851 .S869 2017
2. Anxious politics : democratic citizenship in a threatening world / Bethany Albertson. JK1726 .A426 2015
3. Asymmetric politics : ideological Republicans and group interest Democrats / Matt Grossmann. JK2271 .G76 2016
4. Audience of one : Donald Trump, television, and the fracturing of America / James Poniewozik. E913 .P66 2019
5. Belarus : the last dictatorship in Europe / Andrew Wilson. DK507.54 .W55 2011
6. Black wind, white snow : the rise of Russia's new nationalism / Charles Clover. DK510.766.P87 C56 2016
7. Branding post-communist nations : marketizing national identities in the "new" Europe / edited by Nadia Kaneva. JN96.A58 B73 2012
8. Bulgaria and Europe : shifting identities / edited by Stefanos Katsikas. DR64.15 .B85 2010
9. Crisis point : why we must-- and how we can-- overcome our broken politics in Washington and across America / Trent Lott and Tom Daschle ; with Jon Sternfeld. JK1726 .L66 2016
10. Curtain of lies : the battle over truth in Stalinist Eastern Europe / Melissa Feinberg. DJK50 .F434 2017
11. Dark money : the hidden history of the billionaires behind the rise of the radical right / Jane Mayer. JC599.U5 M373 2016
12. The death of truth / Michiko Kakutani. JK1726 .K355 2018
13. The deep state : the fall of the constitution and the rise of a shadow government / Mike Lofgren. JK1726 .L59 2016
14. Dictators without borders : power and money in Central Asia / Alexander Cooley & John Heathershaw. DK859.56 .C666 2017
15. Eastern Europe : continuity and change (1987-1995) / Irena Grudzińska-Gross, Andrzej W. Tymowski (eds.). JN96.A58 E277 2014
16. Europe in its own eyes, Europe in the eyes of the other / David B. MacDonald and Mary-Michelle DeCoste, editors. D1055 .E97 2014
17. Europe's burden : promoting good governance across borders / Alina Mungiu-Pippidi, Hertie - JN30 .M867 2020
18. The fix : how nations survive and thrive in a world in decline / Jonathan Tepperman. HD87 .T47 2016
19. The China model : political meritocracy and the limits of democracy / Daniel A. Bell. JQ1516 .B45 2015
20. Corruption : a very short introduction / Leslie Holmes. JF1525.C66 H65 2015
21. Fractured continent : Europe's crises and the fate of the West / William Drozdiak. JN30 .D76 2017
22. Hate Inc. : why today's media makes us despise one another / Matt Taibbi. P95.82.U6 T353 2019
23. How democracies die / Steven Levitsky & Daniel Ziblatt. JC423 .L4855 2018
24. Hope : the politics of optimism / Simon Wortham. BD216 .W66 2020
25. Capital and ideology / Thomas Piketty. HM821 .P5513 2020
26. The new class war : saving democracy from the managerial elite / Michael Lind. HM1263 .L56 2020
You can take a look at Political Science - International Relations LibGuide.