Job Search Master Class
Transition from university to the corporate world and successfully launch your career. Join this three-day virtual program that gives you a proven roadmap for your job search.
What you get:
- More than 15 hours of virtual sessions on Job Search strategies;
- One on one coaching with industry experts;
- Practical tools & resources;
- Access to a growth-oriented forward-thinking community that will keep you accountable and put you on a fast-track to career success.
What's the program:
Clarity Process - Saturday, March 6 (8 hours)
Multiple virtual sessions on careers in Finance, Tech, Operations, Startup, NGO and other fields from industry experts with work experience in Amazon, Google, Philips, DHL, etc.
Game Plan - Sunday, March 7 (7 hours)
Virtual sessions on job search strategy, resume writing, Linkedin optimization, networking and interviewing.
Industry Expert Coaching - Saturday, March 13 (1 hour)
One-on-one coaching with an industry expert.
Who can participate:
- Senior students with above-average academic standing, extracurricular involvement and career interest in business, technology and NGO (other fields are welcome to apply and might be considered);
- Can commit 15-20 hours prior to and during the three-day workshop.
Keep in mind:
- Few industry experts are based in the US, hence some sessions will be conducted in the afternoon hours (CET);
- The number of participants is very limited. The selection will be based on the quality of the application;
- Please note only the candidates who will commit to the full 3-day program will be considered.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. All applicants will be contacted on the results.