The American University in Bulgaria is the premier higher education institution in Bulgaria. We are looking to hire HR Specialist. The HR Specialist assists the HR Partners in the overall employment cycle at the institution. This is a full-time position. The position is based in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria.
- Administers staff and faculty recruitment process – prepares announcements, collects applications, participates in interviews
- Prepares orders and other documentation related to employment relationships
- Prepares civil contracts. Collects all necessary information and documentation for civil contracts preparation and processing, enters the information into the software and collects protocols upon completion
- Administers the university contracts database
- Assists the process of issuing and renewal of work permits, visas and residence ID cards for expatriate employees
REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business and office management. HR qualification is a plus
- Advanced computer skills are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English and Bulgarian
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to build and foster lasting relationships; ability to work independently and in a team; ability to balance multiple responsibilities and work on tight deadlines; strong communication skills
- An opportunity to work in a multinational and friendly environment at a leading educational organization
- Freedom to bring in your individual strengths and skills
- On-the-job training as well as support in obtaining a professional qualification
- Access to all employee benefits, a complete list of which is available here
If you are interested in the position of HR Specialist and would like to work, learn and develop in the best academic institution in Bulgaria and the region, please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
The information you have provided will be used to process your application for employment. It will not be passed to third parties or used for other purposes. If you are successful, we will keep your application details. If you are not the chosen candidate, we will destroy your data within 6 months after this vacancy closes. Security procedures are in place for protecting your data in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your details may be stored electronically in a password-protected system and/or as paper copies in secure storage.