Free Institutional TOEFL
First-year and transfer students applying to AUBG may take the Institutional TOEFL* in select locations.
* Please note that the score will only be applicable to AUBG. You cannot use this score in order to apply to other institutions
To be admitted to the institutional TOEFL, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- You are applying to AUBG for Fall 19 semester
- You submit application form*, transcript, and essay online by (deadline to be added)
- You do not already have a passing TOEFL score **
* If you already have a started application for the Fall 19 semester, simply upload your essay and high school transcripts. Do not forget to choose the test center in which you’d like to take the test! Please note that you will have to submit your application after filling out the form. You will still be able to upload the remaining documents for admission even after having submitted the form.
* If you already have a good score (on TOEFL or an accepted language proficiency test), an improvement will have little impact on the strength of your application. Your scores above the recommended minimum (e.g. 80 iBT) will be averaged.
|Test Date||Test Location||Register by|
AUBG Blagoevgrad campus and Varna in Bulgaria and select locations in Albania, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Serbia, and Ukraine.*
*Test locations - specific locations for all countries will be announced after all applications have been reviewed.
The Institutional TOEFL is revised TOEFL Paper-delivered Test. Find out more about the format on the ETS website.
Prepare at the AUBG English Language Institute
AUBG offers courses in TOEFL and English preparation. Find out the right course for you at our English Language Institute.