At AUBG, we often like to say that we prepare the leaders of tomorrow.
Those are people with entrepreneurial mindset who dare to dream big and challenge the status-quo, people who want to create a better world for their country, the region and the world. We've invited six speakers that come from different paths of life and different AUBG generations but who can all attest to the power of education to shape critical thinking, develop a global outlook and equip you with the tools to be successful upon graduation. Each of them will speak about their university years and the career path they took following graduation. The alumni will also touch upon the importance of student clubs, the AUBG Accelerator and other aspects of university life.
Join us on Jan. 19 and hear from:
- Boris Angelov, Senior Product Manager at Payhawk (moderator of the discussion)
- Svetozar Georgiev, Co-Founder at Telerik Academy and Campus X
- Rene Tomova, Design Partner at Eleven Ventures
- Ivan Guberkov, VP of Sales at OfficeRnD
- Victoria Entwistle, Managing Director at Magnolia Advisory and
Deputy Chair of the AUBG Board of Trustees
- Petar Svarc, Head of People and Communications at Melon, Inc.
Register for the event here. Then you will receive an email with instructions on how to join the event.