Erasmus+ Traineeship Opportunities
Erasmus+ Traineeship Opportunities for Summer 2019
The Erasmus+ Program provides traineeship options for students in different EU organizations. As well as improving your language skills and your CV, your Erasmus experience will really help you to stand out in the job market and give you a great network of friends and some fantastic travel opportunities.
Each applicant is in charge of finding a host organization, which could be any private or public organization active in the labor market or in the fields of education, training and youth(for example: a public or private, small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises); a public body; a social partner or other representative of the working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/ professional associations and trade unions; a research institute; a foundation; a school/institute/educational; a non-profit organization, association, NGO etc.)
For further information regarding finding appropriate Erasmus+ traineeships, please visit:
The Erasmus+ traineeship program is open to all full-time students with a GPA of 3.0 or above, majoring or minoring in the appropriate area of study and who are sophomores, juniors or seniors in the academic year 2018/19. Newly graduated students can also participate in the Erasmus+ student mobility for traineeship within 12 months after their graduation (in this case students have to submit their applications before the end of their last semester and all the required documents should be signed before graduation)
An approved AUBG student will receive an Erasmus grant to cover part of the travel expenses, lodging, books, and living expenses at the host organization.
The minimum duration of the traineeship is 2 months.
The total length of time spent abroad (regardless of the number and type of mobility activities) under the Erasmus+ program cannot exceed 12 months.
The traineeship should be completed no later than September, 28th 2018.
The applicant must possess the required language knowledge (language requirements of the host organization) and confirm it credibly at the assessment of the application.
The location of the host organization of the ERASMUS+ student traineeship cannot be the student’s country of nationality/residence.
Each participant should meet the specific requirements of the host organization (if any).
- Student application form
- Unofficial copy of your current transcript of records (you can print it from the Registrar’s website)
- Signed letter of intent by the host organization (please fill in the attached form). If the Receiving Institution is a University then you can submit a Letter of Intent or a signed Letter of Acceptance.
- Signed learning agreement for traineeship by the host organization (please fill in only the section before the mobility of the attached form – p. 1&2)
Please send the required documents at email@example.com no later than:
- December 7th, 2018 (first deadline)
- January 25th, 2019 (second deadline)
A selection committee will make the final decisions by:
- December 10th, 2018 (first selection)
- January 29th, 2019 (second selection)
Based on the following criteria:
- Relevance between the participant’s major and the traineeship
- Co-curricular activities
- Language competence
- Previous participation in Erasmus program.
For more information:
ABF Student Center