Erasmus International Teacher and Staff Week
7th AUBG Erasmus Teaching and Training Week
On behalf of the American University in Bulgaria, we cordially invite you to our 7th AUBG Erasmus Teaching and Training Week from 8th to 12ve of April, 2019. AUBG places great emphasis on cross-cultural perspectives and internationalization, a commitment seen in our highly diverse student body, international faculty and staff, and international and intercultural academic and co-curricular programs. We believe that successful cooperation is based on personal encounters and meaningful exchange of ideas and experiences. We hope that the comprehensive program of the AUBG Erasmus International Week will give the participants the opportunity to gain new knowledge regarding Erasmus exchanges, new skills and strategies for best practices, and will help us strengthen our existing partnerships, while presenting opportunities for future cooperation.
Why to choose American University in Bulgaria (AUBG) for your Erasmus teaching/training?
1. High Quality Education
- AUBG is the first American style liberal arts university in Eastern Europe.
- Dual diploma recognized both in the US (NEASC) and Bulgaria (by NAEA).
- World-class faculty from all over the world.
- Modern curriculum.
- High-tech campus and well-equipped facilities.
- The largest English-language university library in Southeastern Europe.
2. Diverse Experience
- International environment – about 40 nationalities on campus.
- More than 40 student clubs to suit various interests.
- Exchange opportunities for a semester or a year with more than 400 partner universities worldwide.
- Global alumni network.
3. (BONUS) Perfect location
- The city of Blagoevgrad is only 100 away from our capital Sofia, an hour drive to Greece and to other popular European destinations. It is a student-friendly city with a mild climate, beautiful scenery, and many opportunities for outdoor recreational activities.
Who can attend?
The AUBG Erasmus Teaching and Training week is open to all staff (administrative and technical) and faculty of our current partner universities or potential new partners.
We do not charge any participation fee. Other costs such as accommodation, meals and travel are covered by the participants themselves.
How to apply?
For further information please see the draft program of the AUBG Erasmus staff training week.