Scholarships for NGO Professionals
Win an EMBA Scholarship and Upgrade Your Career with AUBG
EMBA scholarships for professionals in the NGO sector are now available. If you a part of a non-government organization, have a visionary mindset and are committed to making a positive change in society, don't hesitate to apply.
AUBG's Executive MBA, the first executive MBA program in Bulgaria, has successfully educated the business leaders of the country for over 15 years. We are committed to educating ethical leaders who possess the knowledge, skills, and values to bring positive change in the country, the region and the world. Thus, we are looking for NGO professionals to join our community of change makers.
Why EMBA at AUBG
- One-of-a-kind in the region, with both U.S. and European accreditation;
- Teaches a core set of soft skills and management expertise, critical in today’s business environment;
- Study schedule allows executives to balance work and EMBA responsibilities;
- International alumni network and opportunities for collaboration;
- Proven track record of graduates’ salary increase and professional success;
- A fraction of the cost of similar programs abroad.
Candidates interested in the scholarship must meet the admission requirements for applying to the AUBG Executive MBA program: strong academic credentials, two years of professional experience, management experience, leadership potential, fluency in English.