Open Enrollment Courses
Within the Executive MBA program at AUBG we launched open enrollment courses that allow you to take selected credit courses without being enrolled in the program. If you later enroll in the EMBA program, the credits will count towards your degree. The courses perfectly suit the needs of business professionals and decision makers, AUBG alumni and friends, personal growth seekers and management professionals.
Why the Open Enrollment Courses at AUBG?
- Innovative curriculum focused on new concepts and best practices;
- Interactive and engaged learning based on case approach;
- Outstanding international faculty members and leading practitioners with global know-how and local awareness;
- Cultural diversity and exchange of professional experience with fellow participants;
- Weekend classes designed for busy professionals;
- Real university credit.
Available courses starting in January 2021:
- Business and Society
- Essential Business Skills:
- Business Communication
- Business Research Methods
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills