AUBG By the Numbers
31 Average age
24 Average class size
47% Average salary increase
What is the difference between a MBA and an Executive MBA degree?
The Executive MBA is especially tailored for corporate executives and managers. The program allows them to pursue the graduate business degree while maintaining their full-time jobs. One of the admission criteria for EMBA is relevant professional experience.
What is the length of the EMBA program?
The program is 16 months long. It is divided into 4 semesters, 4 months each: January – April; May – August; September – December; January – April. The classes are held the first week of each term and every second weekend.
What documents do I need to apply for EMBA program?
You can find all needed forms and templates here:
- Application form;
- Two essays (topics are in the application form);
- Two recommendations (One should be from your immediate supervisor/manager). You should use our templates;
- Copy of graduate or undergraduate diploma, notary authorized and translated in English;
- Resume or professional CV;
- TOEFL score, not older than 2 years.
Am I obliged to take TOEFL if I studied in English before?
If you have completed a full-time Bachelor’s degree program in an accredited university with instruction in English within 5 years of the date of application to the AUBG EMBA program you may be allowed to waive the TOEFL exam requirement.
When and where can I take GMAT/GRE if I still want to take it?
Please note that the GMAT/GRE is not an application requirement for AUBG's EMBA program. You can receive information on the schedule and places for GMAT from ITCE, Bulgaria-GMAT Testing Center in Bulgaria:
tel: (+359 2) 44 00 444
fax: (+359 2) 44 00 490
mobile: (+359 88) 5682 926
You can receive information on the schedule and places for GRE on www.ets.org
When is the application deadline?
The early application deadline is 30th June. The regular application deadline is 1st November.
When should I pay the tuition fee?
You have two options:
- You pay the full tuition at the beginning of the EMBA program;
- You pay the tuition in four equal installments in the beginning of each semester.
Is there any scholarship available?
Yes. There is a 10% scholarship for applicants who score 700 or more on GMAT. However, the GMAT is not a requirement to apply for the program.
What does the tuition fee include?
- Course materials and textbooks;
- One European class business trip;
- Leadership seminars and other events organized by EMBA administration and faculty.
What is a leadership seminar?
We invite prominent business leaders, practitioners, entrepreneurs and speakers to present on current topics in the business environment. The events are open to current students and alumni of the EMBA.
What does the business trip include?
It is a one week long trip to a European city (e.g., London, Munich) where students have private tours in leading international companies, meet companies’ managers and learn about their daily operations, strategy and goals.