Jean Monnet Modules
Jean Monnet Modules are designed to:
- promote research and first teaching experience for young researchers, scholars, and practitioners on EU issues
- raise interest in the EU and create the basis for future poles of European knowledge
- foster the introduction of a European angle into certain fields of study
- deliver tailor-made courses on specific EU issues relevant for graduates in their professional life
- foster the publication and dissemination of the results of academic research
The Modules aim to provide more information and knowledge on the EU to more citizens as well as make EU affairs more mainstream.
Learn more about the Jean Monet Modules here.