The American University in Bulgaria is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated professional to support the AUBG Gradute and Executive Programs by identifying and recruiting prospects to enroll in the AUBG Graduate and Executive Programs.
The Graduate and Executive Programs Officer will:
- Develop marketing and recruitment plan for the graduate and executive programs in cooperation with the Director Graduate and Executive Programs and Elieff Center.
- Recruit prospects for all graduate and executive programs of AUBG in accordance with targets established by the Director Graduate and Executive Programs and Elieff Center and academic standards established by the relevant academic departments.
- Regularly monitor and measure the effectiveness of the recruitment and promotional activities, and reports the results to the Director Graduate and Executive Programs and Elieff Center and the Dean of Faculty.
- Build rapport and maintain communication with prospective and current students.
- Develop and manage relations with key partners and professional organizations to promote collaboration and develops opportunities for strategic partnerships.
- Execute communication activities in line with the strategy for long-term brand positioning of the executive programs on the market.
- Develop professional relationships with AUBG alumni and other stakeholders.
- Plan and participate in country visits, and internal events and participates in partnership events and recruitment events.
- Support the admission process and student enrollment.
- Facilitate the classroom process.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the competitive education environment in which AUBG operates;
- Experience in applying marketing/selling techniques and methods, giving public presentations, planning and directing promotional activities, and analyzing data to make informed recruitment decisions;
- Experience working in higher education preferred or strong interest in the field;
- Fluent in English, both written and oral;
- Evidence of excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with students, faculty, and administrators, including both grammar and spelling;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple constituencies.
To support success, the Graduate and Executive Programs Officer must:
- Have an EMBA degree;
- Have two years post-degree work experience, at least one year in professional sales and/or communications-related experience;
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, including public speaking and ability to use modern tools such as Zoom and other forms of virtual communication;
- Demonstrate a highly professional appearance and demeanor.
If you are interested in the position, please submit inquiries and application documents (letter of interest, resume, and list of at least five professional references with contact information) to [email protected]. References will not be contacted without the permission of the candidate.
The information you have provided will be used to process your application for employment. It will not be passed to third parties or used for other purposes. If you are successful, we will keep your application details. If you are not the chosen candidate, we will destroy your data 30 days after this vacancy closes. Security procedures are in place for protecting your data in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your details may be stored electronically in a password-protected system and/or as paper copies in secure storage.