Today we can pay with our phones, bank on our laptops and invest in cryptocurrencies. The digital revolution is transforming our economies.
Explore the world of finance and learn more about how these changes and challenges will affect banks, states, corporations and all of us in this week’s selected book collection.
- Akan, M. & Tevfik, A.T. (2021). Fundamentals of finance: Investments, corporate finance, and financial institutions. De Gruyter. HG173 .A33 2021
- Anderson, T.J. (2019). Money without boundaries: How blockchain will facilitate the denationalization of money. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. HG1710 .A53 2019
- Bandelj, N., Wherry, F.F., & Zelizer, V.A. (Eds.). (2017). Money talks: Explaining how money really works. Princeton University Press. HG221 .M66 2017
- Castronova, E. (2014). Wildcat currency: How the virtual money revolution is transforming the economy. Yale University Press. HG231 .C344 2014
- Eichengreen, B., Mehl, A., & Chiţu, L. (2018). How global currencies work: Past, present, and future. Princeton University Press. HG3881 .E3473 2018
- Housel, M. (2020). The psychology of money: Timeless lessons on wealth, greed, and happiness. Harriman House. HG222.3 .H68 2020
- Kaufer, & Steponaitis, L. (2021). Just money: Mission-driven banks and the future of finance. The MIT Press. HG173 .K363 2021
- King, M. (2016). The end of alchemy: Money, banking, and the future of the global economy. W. Norton & Company. HB501 .K46888 2016
- Martin, F. (2015). Money: The unauthorized biography from coinage to cryptocurrencies. Vintage Books. HG231 .M37 2015
- Maurer, B. (2015). How would you like to pay?: How technology is changing the future of money. Duke University Press. HG1710 .M38 2015
- Monk, A., Sharma, R., & Sinclair, D.L. (2017). Reframing finance: New models of long-term investment management. Stanford University Press. HG4521 .M765 2017
- Pettifor, A. (2017). The production of money: How to break the power of bankers. Verso. HG220.A2 P48 2017
- Prasad, E.S. (2021). The future of money: How the digital revolution is transforming currencies and finance. The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press. 3 .P73 2021
- Roberts, K. (2011). The origins of business, money, and markets. Columbia Business School Pub. HF357 .R63 2011
- Skidelsky, R. (2018). Money and government: The past and future of economics. Yale University Press. HD82 .S5593 2018
- Subacchi, P. (2017). The people’s money : How China is building a global currency. Columbia University Press. HG3978 .S83 2017
- Subacchi, P. (2020). The cost of free money: How unfettered capital threatens our economic future. Yale University Press. HG3891 .S83 2020
- Tapscott, D., & Tapscott, A. (2016). Blockchain revolution: How the technology behind bitcoin is changing money, business, and the world. HG1710 .T385 2016
When off-campus, please enter your credentials to access e-books.
- Ashton, M. (2016). What’s wrong with money?: The biggest bubble of all. John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated. ProQuest Ebook Central.
- Avgouleas, E., & Marjosola, H. (Eds.). (2022). Digital finance in Europe: Law, regulation, and governance. Walter de Gruyter. ProQuest Ebook Central.
- Boobier, T. (2020). AI and the future of banking. John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated. ProQuest Ebook Central.
- Carrington, A. (2014). Money as emotional currency. Taylor & Francis Group. ProQuest Ebook Central.
- Diemer, S. (2014). Does Money Matter in Predicting Future Events? EBSCOhost.
- Dorn, J. A. (Ed.). (2013). Money, markets, and government : The next 30 years. Cato Institute. ProQuest Ebook Central.
- Housel, M. (2020). The psychology of money: Timeless lessons on wealth, greed, and happiness. Harriman House. EBSCOhost.
- Jeon, B. N., & Wu, J. (Eds.). (2020). Emerging market finance: New challenges and opportunities. Emerald Publishing Limited. ProQuest Ebook Central.
- Orrell, D., & Chlupatý, R. (2016). The evolution of money. Columbia University Press. ProQuest Ebook Central.
- Phadke, S. (2020). Fintech future: The digital DNA of finance. ProQuest Ebook Central.