Self-help books are all about positive change. This week we present to you a wide selection of books on the topic. Stop by and grab one!
- Bernstein, W. J. (2014). If you can: How millennials can get rich slowly. Portland, Oregon: William J. Berstein. HG179 .B47 2014
- Frankl, V. E. (2020). Yes to life: In spite of everything. Beacon Press. BF778 .F6813 2020
- Haig, R. A. (1990). The anatomy of grief: Biopsychosocial and therapeutic perspectives. Charles C Thomas, Publisher. BF575.G7 H65 2020
- Heath, D. (2020). Upstream: The quest to solve problems before they happen. Simon and Schuster. HD30.23 .H396 2020
- Gladwell, M. (2006). The tipping point: How little things can make a big difference. Little, Brown. HM1033 .G53 2000
- Goman, C. K. (2011). The Silent language of leaders: How body language can help–or hurt–how you lead. San Francisco : John Wiley & Sons. BF637.N66 G664 2011
- Kwik, J. (2021). Limitless : Upgrade your brain, learn anything faster, and unlock your exceptional life. Carlsbad, California : Hay House, Inc. BF637.S8 K89 2020
- Molitorisz, S. (2020). Net Privacy: How we can be free in an age of surveillance. Montreal ; Kingston ; Chicago : McGill-Queen’s University Press. TK5105.875 .I57 M65 2020
- Peterson, J. B. (2021). Beyond order: 12 more rules for life. [New York, New York], Penguin/Portfolio. BJ1589 .P446 2021
- Petersen, A. H. (2021). Can’t even: How millennials became the burnout generation. Mariner Books. BF481 .P49 2020
- Ralston, F. (1995). Hidden dynamics: How emotions affect business performance & how you can harness their power for positive results. New York : American Management Association.HD30.413 .R35 1995
- Tacoma, L. (2018). Crushing it! How great entrepreneurs build their business and Influence-and how you can, too. Harper Business. HB615 .V385 2018
- William, M. (2015). Doing Good Better: How effective altruism can help you make a difference. Gotham Books. HM1146 .M33 2015
When off-campus, please enter your credentials to access e-books.
- Abramowitz, J. S. (2012). The stress less workbook: Simple strategies to relieve pressure, manage commitments, and minimize conflicts. Guilford Publications. https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/aubg-ebooks/detail.action?docID=951110
- Boschi, H. (2020). Why we do what we do: Understanding our brain to get the best out of ourselves and others. John Wiley & Sons. https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/aubg-ebooks/detail.action?docID=6247780
- Brody, M., & Rubin, L. (2009). Messages: Self help through popular culture. Cambridge Scholars Publishing. http://site.ebrary.com/lib/aubg/Doc?id=10655270
- Hayes, S. C., & Smith, S. (2005). Get out of your mind and into your life : The new acceptance and commitment therapy. New Harbinger Publications. https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/aubg-ebooks/detail.action?docID=776134.
- Mckay, M., & Fanning, P. (2016). Self-esteem : A proven program of cognitive techniques for assessing, improving, and maintaining your self-esteem. New Harbinger Publications. https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/aubg-ebooks/detail.action?docID=4585285
- Oliver, J., & Bennett, R. (2020). The mindfulness and acceptance workbook for self-esteem: Using acceptance and commitment therapy to move beyond negative self-talk and embrace self-compassion. New Harbinger Publications. https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/aubg-ebooks/detail.action?docID=6318794
- Paterson, A. (2008). Beating eating disorders step by step: A self-help guide for recovery. Jessica Kingsley Publishers. http://site.ebrary.com/lib/aubg/Doc?id=10251472
- Paterson, R. J. (2020). How to be miserable in your twenties: 40 Strategies to fail at adulting. New Harbinger Publications. https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/aubg-ebooks/detail.action?docID=6126830