Running a project requires a mix of skill sets and tools to create an environment that leads to success. In this Project Management Fundamentals course, you are provided with a comprehensive overview of the project management process — from planning to execution — and gain the skills to implement project management best practices within your organization.
Participants will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) to manage projects successfully in both technical and soft skill domains.
This course is designed for persons in a variety of roles who currently contribute or aim to be involved with project teams in various ways, including providing subject matter expertise (e.g. information technologies, software development, marketing, finance, customer care, procurement, quality assurance, production) and serving as project team sponsors, facilitators, liaisons, or coordinators, members, who do or do not function as project managers.
- Initiate a project and plan project work.
- Develop realistic project schedules, cost estimates, and budgets.
- Plan project quality, staffing, communications, and change control.
- Identify, analyze, and manage project risks.
- Plan, manage and control project procurement (*).
- Direct and execute project work.
- Monitor and control project work, schedule, costs, project quality, staffing, communications, and change.
About Mihail Mahailov
Mihail is Bachelor's in Computer Science and a Master's in Business Administration and has consulted and led Project Management and Business Analysis courses to companies from almost every industry and 2 international universities.
Mihail has worked with major leading international companies like Deloitte, SAP, Coca-Cola, IBM, HP, Merck, Societe Generale, AT&T, NOKIA, LEGO, BASF, Portugal Telecom, Schneider Electric, Mercator, Кaufland, Northern Rail UK, Maydan Dubai, and others.
- March 31, 2023 6:30 - 9:15 pm
- April 1, 2023 9:15 a.m. - 4:45 pm
Prices include VAT. Corporate packages are available.
- Regular rate - 250 Euro
- AUBG alumni rate - 180 Euro