This course is about leadership based on active listening, breakthrough questioning and effective feedback. This learning experience is designed to improve the participants’ coaching, mentoring, feedback and people development skills. The course will use a combination of self-reflection, role plays, observation, brainstorming and feedback techniques to support the participants in understanding and using key coaching, mentoring and feedback techniques. The class will build on the core competencies of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the GROW model, an effective developmental feedback technique, and the “17 key transformational questions” based on the work of Paul Gossen, The Breakthrough Coach.
- To foster a proactive environment with further understanding and development of coaching and mentoring skills
- To work actively in triads, do individual and team exercises, give each other open and honest feedback, listen actively and learn from each other.
- To build a basis of practical knowledge and skills regarding the use of effective feedback as an employee development tool.
About Vladimir Borachev
- 11 leadership positions with Xerox Corporation and Avon Cosmetics, including two with general management responsibility;
- Certified and accredited executive coach (Professional Certified Coach, PCC) with the International Coaching Federation, ICF;
- Faculty member at the Executive EMBA program of the American University in Bulgaria (2009 - 2017);
- Co-founder of the leadership development program, „Leadership journey with Vladimir Borachev“ (2018 - );
- MBA from IESE Business School, Spain, and BA in Business Administration from the American University in Bulgaria;
- Leadership development programs with Lufthansa Technik, Sap Labs, Melexis, Telelink Group, Liebherr, Bayer, Management Financial Group, EVN, Renault Nissan, Lirex, AG Capital Group, and others;
- Actively supports and partners from 2011 with senior managers via executive coaching, mentoring, tailor-made leadership programs, practical workshops for leadership teams, lectures and key-note speeches.
- Nov. 4 6 - 9 p.m.
- Nov. 18 6 - 9 pm
- Dec. 7 6 - 9 pm
Prices include VAT. Corporate packages are available.
- Regular rate - 250 Euro
- AUBG alumni rate - 180 Euro