- The attached courses are ONLY suggestions for planning the major courses throughout the four years of study and allow adding second major, minor or elective courses
- The schedules are prepared so that:
- The AUBG foundation courses ENG 101, ENG 102 and STA 105 are taken during the first year
- The requirements for the General Education Program (12 courses) are fulfilled during the first two or three years of study.
- The AUBG students are also required to complete at least three Writing Intensive Courses (WIC) during their academic career. The WIC courses in these schedules are indicated. See the WIC courses for Fall 2020 here.