Design for the Future of AUBG
A Five Year Plan
Purpose of the planning process:
- Create a shared vision for the future of AUBG among all constituencies
- Position the institution in a changing environment to remain competitive
- Build on our strengths to ensure excellence in all aspects
- Be adaptable and innovative in order to take advantage of new opportunities
- Secure the internal and external resources essential to achieve our aspirations
Fundamental questions to guide the planning process:
- Who are we? What is a permanent part of AUBG’s character?
- What are our institutional values and priorities?
- What can we do better than our competitors?
- What can change and evolve with changing circumstances?
- What are the most significant external forces that will affect the choices we make during the next few years?
- Based upon what we learn in 1 – 5, what should we be doing over the next five years in major areas of campus activity?
- What human and financial resources will be required, and how will we secure them?