Summer Camp Registration
The camp is open to high school students who:
- Have at least an intermediate level of English
- Are interested in non-formal education
- Want to make new friends from other European and Asian countries
- Want to improve their English language conversational skills
- Are 14-18 years of age
- Can follow instructions and abide by camp policies
You will be asked to demonstrate your English Proficiency by attaching one of the following documents during the online registration process:
- A certificate –please make sure the certificate mentions your English Proficiency Level (English Basic User A1 or A2, English Independent User B1 or B2, Proficient English User C1 or C2)
- A letter from a teacher. Please use this form
Note: Students with little knowledge of English are not advised to register as they will not fully benefit from the program.
Before you register, please make sure to read and understand the Camp Rules
Non-Bulgarian students must buy health insurance with assistance from their home countries.
Students who need visas to enter Bulgaria should have valid international passports with an expiry date 6 months after the start of the Camp. Make sure to apply for a visa on time. It usually takes up to 2 weeks for Bulgarian Consulates to process the visa applications. Students with valid Schengen visas do not need to apply for separate Bulgarian visas.