Tuition and Financing
AUBG By the Numbers
31 Average age
24 Average class size
47% Average salary increase
The top level education and internationally recognized diplomas ensure wide open career doors for both SDA Bocconi and AUBG alumni. Now the Joint Venture brings two schools with proven track of success onto one cohesive program.
The competitive tuition is designed after careful estimation of the regional financial standards and quality of life.
The total tuition fee is € 22.500, and is paid in four installments:
- 1st installment: € 3,500 upon acceptance to the Program and by September 15, 2018
- 2nd installment: € 7,500 by February 10, 2019
- 3rd installment: € 7,000 by June 10, 2019
- 4th installment: € 4,500 by September 15, 2019
The fee includes tutorials, teaching materials. Travel expenses and accommodation in Sofia are not included. Each participant must have his/her own laptop.
AUBG will assist candidates in seeking partial or total financing for the Program. For further information, please consult the Loan section of the AUBG website here.
Now, you can fund your education by paying the tuition fee with a special loan from Fibank at preferential terms
- Maximum amount - up to 22,500 euro or the equivalent in BGN;
- Repayment period - up to 5 years;
- Interest rate - 4.5% fixed for the first year of the loan term and 4.5% floating annual interest rate for the remaining period, formed on the basis of the base interest rate (BIR)** + extra.
- Additional information:
- No application fee;
- No collateral required;
- Only with an identity card;
- Repayment in equal monthly installments;
- No loan prepayment fee;
- A “Peace with Fihealth” insurance has to be made, for which a a separate contract is signed and the cost is borne by the borrower.
Who can apply for this type of loan:
- Bulgarian citizens who are employed and receive their salary through a Fibank account;
- Foreign citizens who are students at the American University in Bulgaria.
* The loan amount depends on the individual credit score of each borrower (which is formed on the basis of income and indebtedness).
** BIR – an interest rate, based on savings.
Example: APR (annual percentage rate of charge):
4.66%, calculated on a loan amount of 22,500 euro, a repayment period of 60 months, with an annual fixed interest rate of 4.50% for the first 12 months and an annual floating interest rate of 4.50% for the rest of the repayment period. The monthly installment given the specified parameters and a fully utilized credit is 420.18 euro. The total amount due is 25210.53 euro.
Albeit global as philosophy and general approach, the program will have a special, smart point of view directed toward the economic reality of the Balkans and Eastern Europe. Thus, students will absorb useful knowledge, directly applicable in the economies of the regional countries.