Intercultural English Leadership Program
Welcome to the IELP!
The Intercultural English Leadership Program is a two-week unique intercultural program for any individuals and professionals who have a strong desire in enhancing their English Language skills and a strong interest in gaining new knowledge in the areas of leadership and cultural competence.
- Broaden your international horizons
- Increase your knowledge and skills in leadership and intercultural competence
- Network with people with similar interests or roles
- Meet people from around the world
- Get the opportunity to learn from experts
- Experience the beautiful country of Bulgaria
- Take part in trips to famous historic and cultural sights
- Increase your language skills
Who can participate:
- University students;
- University professors or administrators;
- Professional staff working with international students or clients;
- Study abroad/education abroad organizations;
- Any individual looking to enhance their intercultural competence and leadership skills.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive a
Certificate of Completion of an Intercultural English Leadership Program.
Program Duration: August 8-20th, 2016
“I thoroughly enjoyed the overall enriching and multicultural experience offered by IELP 2015 and the amazing energy created by all participants (we were eight different nationalities and cultures). It has had a very positive impact on me helping me be more reflective and less reactive in my daily life.”