Faculty Computing FAQ Sofia
How to connect your personal laptop/PC in AUBG network in Elieff Center?
Online Application Form for Internet access is available here.
Faculty and staff members in Elieff Center - Sofia connect to the Application form with login SOFIA\username and can apply for Wireless Connection only!!!
Dear faculty members, to connect your personal computers to the AUBG network in Elieff Center - Sofia, please follow these steps:
- It is very Important to obtain the MAC address of Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection and/or MAC address of Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection! Also make sure that you have entered the correct MAC address to the correct box. If you type a wrong MAC address, this will delay connecting your computer to the AUBG network because the connecting procedure need to start again. (XP | Vista | Windows 7 | Mac OS )
- Login to the Application Form.
- Write down your personal computer information.
- Submit, print and sign your Application Form (Click on “Print this page” link)
- Bring your signed Application Form and Declaration in Computing Office.
- Configure your Wireless LAN network settings. (Vista | Windows 7 )**
** In step 6 correct wireless network is AUBGPrivPC (not AUBGSTUDENTS)