AUBG By the Numbers
31 Average age
24 Average class size
47% Average salary increase
About the EMBA program at AUBG
The AUBG Executive MBA (EMBA) is a 16-month program leading to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the American University in Bulgaria. The EMBA is recognized for its practical curriculum that provides up-to-date skills for high performance in the complex global business environment. The weekend courses schedule enables participants to continue their business careers and everyday responsibilities without interruption.
The AUBG Executive MBA program is designed for professionals and individuals who seek additional skills to help them move up within their organizations or set up their own enterprise. During the program, students build strong relationships with outstanding faculty from North America and Europe, as well as with their counterparts from businesses in the region and beyond. Each class includes experienced managers and entrepreneurs from the region who have demonstrated unusual talent.
Participants study the full range of materials contained in a top-ranked US MBA program. They gain knowledge of the core functional areas of business, as well as perspective on how to solve problems and manage complex relationships. Moreover, because they interact with an international group of colleagues, Executive MBA students are exposed to a wealth of inspired ideas and innovative approaches to each topic studied.
Executive MBA Highlights:
• American curriculum aligned with leading US business schools and present in Bulgaria since 2003;
• U.S. and Bulgarian Accreditation resulting in world recognized diploma;
• Outstanding international faculty members and leading practitioners with global know-how and local awareness;
• Innovative curriculum balancing important concepts to real-world best practices;
• Interactive and engaging learning environment with focus on professional skill development;
• Strong networking opportunities and alumni community;
• Own facilities and space with supporting services exclusively available to students and alumni (Elieff Center for Education and Culture, Sofia).
All members of the AUBG community are expected to abide by ethical standards both in their conduct and in their exercise of responsibilities toward others. As part of this, the University expects students to understand and adhere to basic standards of honesty and academic integrity.
- EMBA Academic Policies and Procedures Cohort 18 are available here.
- EMBA Academic Policies and Procedures Cohort 17 are available here.